Evoque Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these from the dealer in Newport Beach when I bought the car. I used them with a ski/snowboard rack and they worked great. Paid $1500 for the rails and $400 for the cross bars. These are original factory parts, not cheap knock offs that you see online. They are in excellent condition. I can also help you install them if you are local in OC.

$850 for everything

or

$150 for just the cross bars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wonder if shipping these to SF would be a pain.. also roof rails have come down a lot (even for OEM!)

I bought these from the dealer in Newport Beach when I bought the car. I used them with a ski/snowboard rack and they worked great. Paid $1500 for the rails and $400 for the cross bars. These are original factory parts, not cheap knock offs that you see online. They are in excellent condition. I can also help you install them if you are local in OC.

$850 for everything

or

$150 for just the cross bars.

View attachment 4659

View attachment 4658

·
Registered
2016 Evoque HSE
6 Posts
I think I got mine on the bay for about $450. Can't tell the difference from OEM likely the same source. I had to install but it was not a big deal.

Craig's list purchases of Yakima cross bars and bike racks (2) for $350 and $150 respectively, new price would have been $450 for the bike racks and $650 for the cross bars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts