Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my car in Chicago since I got a much better deal ther than I could have here. At the time I didn't consider that the dealer here might not be accommodating with service if they hadn't gotten my money for the car. But I had some trepidation when I brought the car in to have a rattle addressed and to have accessories installed. Minneapolis Land Rover was in fact very accommodating, giving me a free loaner, fixing the rattle (a loose wire in the headliner), and being very pleasant. The first thing they asked was if I'd bought the car there, but they just needed to know so they could get me in the system. Very happy with them.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
326 Posts
That is good to hear they treated you right, even when you did not buy from them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It totally slipped my mind that you were in Minneapolis. Floyd, the service manager at LR Minneapolis is a great guy! He's a long time Rover guy and a real stand up person. If you ever need anything service related and have questions feel free to ask and I'll see if I can help.

I bought my car in Chicago since I got a much better deal ther than I could have here. At the time I didn't consider that the dealer here might not be accommodating with service if they hadn't gotten my money for the car. But I had some trepidation when I brought the car in to have a rattle addressed and to have accessories installed. Minneapolis Land Rover was in fact very accommodating, giving me a free loaner, fixing the rattle (a loose wire in the headliner), and being very pleasant. The first thing they asked was if I'd bought the car there, but they just needed to know so they could get me in the system. Very happy with them.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts