Evoque Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, new to the site and came across this site after researching bulbs for my Evoque.
I know there is another thread on HID conversion but thought I would post this for feedback. Sorry also if this has been done to death on this site.
Im in Australia, had my SD4 for just over a year. Lights have been disappointing. I hated the orange / yellow look of the stock so within a month and after some research did a simple bulb replacement to PIAA Southern Star's. Hated them, crap brightness etc. From memory they are 5100k so as much as the car looked great, the light output was awful. I've made do with them as mainly do city driving however last week one of the bulbs exploded. NFI why.
Aaaanyway, so have been researching bulbs again.
Have seen the topic on the HID conversion some have done but had seen these kits and always for some reason been scared of crap set ups. H
ave come across a couple of other options on ebay and was wondering if anyone had seen them or in particular has any idea on the all in one solution?

Mini HID Conversion KIT ALL IN ONE OE Model 9005 9006 H11 H9 H8 6000K 8000K | eBay

2012 Range Rover Evoque Xenon HID Conversion Kits Headlights Land Rover Hids | eBay

2012 Range Rover Evoque Xenon HID Conversion Kits Headlights Land Rover Hids | eBay

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts