Evoque Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've just about decided to trade my vantage in on an evoque pure plus 4 dr.

I do lots of road cycling, will a road bike fit INSIDE the evoque in the back with back seats down? Do I have to remove the wheel? I just don't want to use a hitch and no way a roof mount. Presently haul my bike on the abarth but if I get this I'll probably sell the abarth.

Hope someone with experience can answer this.
Chris

·
Registered
76 Posts
With both back seats folded down you could probably fit a road bike if you removed the front wheel. With the seats up it's pretty tiny back there. 24 cubic feet I think. I can barely fit a baby stroller and a couple bags.

I have a 2" hitch on my Evoque so I'd probably buy a hitch mounted carrier for my bike.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info! I might end up with a bike rack on the hitch but it so spoils the lines of the evoque. Might just keep the abarth as my bike hauler.

With both back seats folded down you could probably fit a road bike if you removed the front wheel. With the seats up it's pretty tiny back there. 24 cubic feet I think. I can barely fit a baby stroller and a couple bags.

I have a 2" hitch on my Evoque so I'd probably buy a hitch mounted carrier for my bike.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Keep an eye out for the Execuhitch. Great option as it's completely hidden but I hear they need to rework the design to better fit the evoque. LR dealers I spoke with never heard of it and were hesitant to install it but would be my choice if it becomes available.

·
Registered
76 Posts
ace-convex-range-rover-evoque-large-3.jpg This is my Evoque with a modified Curt hitch. It sits right in-line with the exhaust tips and I think it looks great. As far as I know I have the only one like this.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Curt is what I put on my abarth. I'm just wanting to avoid a bike rack, because it'd be on my car all the time as I ride 3-4 times a week so not practical to take it off and put back on everytime.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts