Evoque Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow... gotta say that this Evoque really turns heads. Anyone else getting a lot of looks driving around town?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There have only been a handful sold here in SLC, UT. So, they are pretty rare. Don't think that I will be seeing many driving around.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here in Aberdeen area Scotland, I think I have seen about seven or so. They are gorgeous and definitely see heads turn especially the white or red ones. There's a grey one with black roof at my kids school (parent owned) and its stunning as well. It gets some glances but no audience being Britain......

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've seen seven total, dunno if it's the same person but all of them were white like mine, and all of them were 5 doors. I've seen one coupe and also in white. But yeah whenever I drive to a heavily populated area with X3's Q5's RDX, EX35 they stop and look, sometimes giving the thumbs up. IT's very sharp.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My wife and I were coming out of the mall In Downtown Denver and there were a lot of people standing around our car. So we thought the worst, turns out people were just looking at our car...lol Hand prints all over her...grrrrr. Happens all the time with hand prints and face prints on the glass.

·
Registered
76 Posts
We were in a ritzy part of town yesterday as my wife was craving some food from that area. I parked the car and got her her food. It was super busy so she wanted to sit in the RRE to eat. I left her there to go get some coffee, and she said as she was eating a man came up to the car and was looking at it and put his hand on the window to look inside but she was reclined so he didn't see her till he looked in. She said he got saw her and then ran away haha.

Then as we were leaving the parking lot three teens stopped us (just stood right in front of us) as we were leaving the plaza and staired. Someone behind us honked and then they left.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just spend the week in San Francisco and I have only seen one, and that was in the showroom on Van Ness. I have not seen one in Boston yet, but I am hoping to from outside my living room window. Which would be mine. :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have only seen three in my area, one Black dynamic coupe, one white pure 4 door, one red four door, and of course mine. I get lots of looks when driving it.

We came out of the Bone Fish Bar and Grill one Friday evening and there were three couples looking at it.

I get asked about it alot.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I saw 3 on my way to work the other day and I have also seen at least 2 more in my work parking lot.

Have seen a couple in my neighborhood as well. Bummer that it almost feels common where I am....

I do have to say that Evoques still look pretty stunning when you see one driving among other cars, though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Saw another Orkney Grey Coupe Prestige on the freeway today. Going around 95 MPH swerving through traffic!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I loved it when I was the only one in Los Angeles. Now I see them almost daily. I have people stop me all of the time though and ask me about it. I love it so much more than driving our new Audi A6. Haha

·
Registered
326 Posts
I guess I am glad I live in a very small town, about 45 minutes from a City, and Knoxville is not that big, so I do not see many Evoques at all. :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
NO lie , today " babe , i am not use to this ... everyone is looking at me and i cant stand it " ~ Kilown's GF

·
Registered
4 Posts
In Maine I have yet to see one... Had to buy mine in mass. Put a two inch lift on urs with fatter 275/45r20s under it and u'll c more heads turn... Trust me;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts