Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my 2013 pure plus 5dr with 27k miles on 12/28/15, my Christmas present to myself. I knew going into this that I will be sure to have some problems from time to time. On the second tank of gas I was driving home in a heavy rain storm, next time I started it I got a check engine light p0496, the guy at the auto parts place said it was probably the fuel cap and cleared it for me. After doing some research I am doubtful that was the issue. Now after 3000 miles it throws another light p008b ran very rough until I got to work. Last night I had it towed back to the dealer, it would run for a few minutes and stall or sometimes I could actually get into drive and move a few feet before it stalls. I have also noticed the parking sensors never work. Thank god I purchased the warranty with it, my dealership says they will be picking up the tab, just sucks they are 50 miles from home.

So anyways, call me what you will, I still love my Evoque. I can't get over all the features and little extras this thing comes with. Here's hoping that they get it resolved and I can get back into my ride.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Don't worry it will be fixed in no time, just be patient and don't forget to share what they diagnose and how they repaired it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Have a load test run on your battery -- first place to check when errors pop up. I have a 2013 and has been great since new. But one week after I took delivery (new) dealer threw away the crap battery and put in an Interstate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Per the dealership I bought it from they replaced the fuel pump. I keep asking them for a copy of the work order they tell me it's on the way and nothing. But it's working now. So I am happy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts