Evoque Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Is that your yellow evoque in your avitar?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually had a moment of bordem starting with a picture of my white Evoque. I could waste a lot of time playing with various colors.

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I keep thinking there's probably a cool pinstriping type geometry too. I know LR has a bodyside decal kit for the Evoque, but I've never seen a car picture with it installed. So I've made up some of my own patterns for fun. I really do like the yellow bee look.

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I keep thinking there's probably a cool pinstriping type geometry too. I know LR has a bodyside decal kit for the Evoque, but I've never seen a car picture with it installed. So I've made up some of my own patterns for fun. I really do like the yellow bee look.
The yellow really does look great.

I did not know LR had a body side decal kit. I will have to see what that looks like.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The installation instructions appear to show 5 part numbers which I'm guessing means 5 different stripe colors.

I regularly brouse the UK eBay site to see what vehicles and accessories show up and haven't noticed the stripe decals, but there are occasionally custom paint jobs on some cars that are fun. There's an orange "Vesuvius Edition" Evoque on there right now. Seeing Evoques with diesel engines and manual transmissions with stick shifts instead of the rotary knob makes me wonder if we'll ever get those options over here.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome aboard from Austin!
Hey dascrow, I think I found my first after market accessory for my black topped white Evoque..... do you get sick of seeing these down there? The Fort Worth edition of the Coop store is about 8 blocks from my dealership. I guess next I need to swap out for black RANGE ROVER lettering too?

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
The installation instructions appear to show 5 part numbers which I'm guessing means 5 different stripe colors.

I regularly brouse the UK eBay site to see what vehicles and accessories show up and haven't noticed the stripe decals, but there are occasionally custom paint jobs on some cars that are fun. There's an orange "Vesuvius Edition" Evoque on there right now. Seeing Evoques with diesel engines and manual transmissions with stick shifts instead of the rotary knob makes me wonder if we'll ever get those options over here.
Interesting on the strip kit.

I would love to see a tubo diesel with a manual trans here in the States. I doublt it will happen. Seems most in the USA do not like diesel, I love it. Europe has lots of nice cars and small SUV's with diesel that we will never see which is too bad.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey dascrow, I think I found my first after market accessory for my black topped white Evoque..... do you get sick of seeing these down there? The Fort Worth edition of the Coop store is about 8 blocks from my dealership. I guess next I need to swap out for black RANGE ROVER lettering too?
I got my Black RANGE ROVER lettering from the web site Powerful UK. Around 127 dollars to my door (exchange rate varies cost), included front and rear lettering, removal tool, templates and new letters and adheasive. Easy job, well worth it in my opinion. I have a post with some pictures of all the steps involved in doing it.

Here is the link: http://www.evoqueforums.net/forum/evoque-accessories/414-black-range-rover-badge-installation.html

·
Registered
34 Posts
Another hello from Texas.

About Me:
-----------------------------------------
2012 White Pure Evoque from Autobahn
Roof Rails - Black Finish - Self Installed
Plasti-dip black lettering - Self Installed
Carbon fiber covered vents - Self Installed
Range Rover Evoque Windshield Reflective Sunshade from http://www.PureEvoque.com

Next on the list:
Crossbars - either Range Rover or Thule Traverse AeroBlade for Evoque 2012+
Roof Rack - either coming soon Baja Rack or Yak
ima

1 - 18 of 18 Posts