Evoque Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about to get my new Evoque delivered, I went for Firenze Red with 20' alloys and grey leather interior. I can't wait !!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Michael, did you opt for the coupe or the 4 door? Which model?

I am sure you will love your new evoque

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With Two kids and a dog, the coupe wasn't an option, although my wife has a range rover sport, so I should have stuck to my guns !
I've ordered the side tubes, and yesterday I phoned the dealers and ordered the silver roof rails, even though I have a panoramic roof.
I just think that roof rails on a four wheel drive is always a good finishing touch although it's likely, they'll never be used ?
7 days to go . . . I'm counting down now.

·
Registered
76 Posts
OOO let me know how the protection tubes fit/look etc. I was thinking of getting those on mine too but they do not have stock of it at my dealer for me to see on the RRE before I purchase.
Did you get the mud flaps too?

·
Registered
326 Posts
I would be curious to see how the protection tubes look. I am seriouly looking at getting the mud flaps front and rear to protect the paint.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The side protection tubes look good, but they are "NOT" chunky and to be honest look a bit flimsey, I've also ordered the roof rails, I think they look good too, Pick my car up in the morning !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts