Evoque Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm not the proud owner of an evoque yet, but it's in the work,s glade to be here look forward to meeting some of you all, I have been into cars all my life having owned every thing frome BMW, Porsche, Cadillac, Acura, Corvette, any almost everything in between, but this will be my first Range Rover. looking forward to the experience.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Awesome, welcome ZemZabob, this is a great time to buy a wonderful ride. I think you will enjoy this as we have the same taste in cars. Which style configuration are you considering?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Awesome, welcome ZemZabob, this is a great time to buy a wonderful ride. I think you will enjoy this as we have the same taste in cars. Which style configuration are you considering?
MY13 Dynamic black on black with black roof style 7 wheels and every option except rear entertainment package. And thank you for the warm welcome! I'm in KY by the way.

·
Registered
326 Posts
You should love it, that is equiped like mine, everything but rear entertainment. Mine is the fuji white with the black roof.

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts