Evoque Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are other dog lovers out there. I bought this dog seat for my pug instead of having her sit in the front seat where it's unsafe. This seat has holes through it to secure it, and a strap( you cant see because shes sitting on it) which clips to my dogs harness to keep her from flying out.

kayla seat 2.JPG kayla seat 1.JPG

and this is a stock photo..not my dog.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Kurgo Wander Hammock Stain-Resistant Seat Cover at HSN.com

I use a hammock-style seat cover. I have two large breed dogs. It covers the Prestige soft leather well with no risk of nails going into it. I have matching door covers as well. It eliminates the stress of worrying what is happening behind me!! I am a veterinary orthopedic surgeon and I have treated dogs thrown from cars in accidents before. I like these covers because they allow the seatbelt to be attached to a chest harness for the dogs. Keeps the dogs from jumping around and keeps them buckled in. I feel they are a great investment. They also keep dogs from falling into the foot wells if you have to slam on the brakes!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know there are other dog lovers out there. I bought this dog seat for my pug instead of having her sit in the front seat where it's unsafe. This seat has holes through it to secure it, and a strap( you cant see because shes sitting on it) which clips to my dogs harness to keep her from flying out. View attachment 370 View attachment 371 and this is a stock photo..not my dog.
Wow this looks great. Wonder if I can buy this on eBay....doubt they will sell it in uk.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's called the Solvit deluxe dog seat. I got it from Amazon so you can probably get it on the amazon UK site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts