Evoque Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are other dog lovers out there. I bought this dog seat for my pug instead of having her sit in the front seat where it's unsafe. This seat has holes through it to secure it, and a strap( you cant see because shes sitting on it) which clips to my dogs harness to keep her from flying out.

Pug Dog Mammal Canidae Dog breed
Car seat cover Vehicle Car Vehicle door Canidae

and this is a stock photo..not my dog.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Kurgo Wander Hammock Stain-Resistant Seat Cover at HSN.com

I use a hammock-style seat cover. I have two large breed dogs. It covers the Prestige soft leather well with no risk of nails going into it. I have matching door covers as well. It eliminates the stress of worrying what is happening behind me!! I am a veterinary orthopedic surgeon and I have treated dogs thrown from cars in accidents before. I like these covers because they allow the seatbelt to be attached to a chest harness for the dogs. Keeps the dogs from jumping around and keeps them buckled in. I feel they are a great investment. They also keep dogs from falling into the foot wells if you have to slam on the brakes!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know there are other dog lovers out there. I bought this dog seat for my pug instead of having her sit in the front seat where it's unsafe. This seat has holes through it to secure it, and a strap( you cant see because shes sitting on it) which clips to my dogs harness to keep her from flying out. View attachment 370 View attachment 371 and this is a stock photo..not my dog.
Wow this looks great. Wonder if I can buy this on eBay....doubt they will sell it in uk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.