Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an insurance quote to go from my 05 Xterra to a 12 Evoque, and it almost doubled the price. I was thinking because of all the toys, like the heated windshield, which I hear is about $1800 to replace. Does anyone know how much these are to replace.

I am worried about the longevity of this car, as I have not had a Range Rover before. Do these cars hold up like Honda's and Toyota's? This is my first high end car and I am very excited to have mine.

Eric

·
Registered
56 Posts
The windshield it's self is very high if you have the heated glass. I think it was around 1300 for mine. To have someone put it in is cheap. Most of the cost is the glass. My dealer had a program to replace the glass for 400 dollars for the next 5 years. So I jumped on that deal. My hummer went through 3 in five years. You should ask your dealer if they have a program to protect you car?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well the motor and tranny I feel like they are a great longevity componets on the car. As far as other things they are two new to say. I feel like I bought a great Crossover.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts