Evoque Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any info on how to take the exterior handles off a 2013 evoque?

PS just picked her up two days ago :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm wrapping my evoque. I've wrapped a few of mine and my friends cars and it's easiest if you take the door handles, emblems, etc off.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ordered samples of different shades of matte grey. Matte dark grey, matte grey aluminum, matte silver. Not to copy the guy from Quebec but I'm going with the matte grey aluminum. I'm going gloss black on all the accent points to add some contrast. Ordered gloss black everything, grill, side vents, letters. Gloss black vinyl for the bull nose in the lower front bumper and exhaust outlet on the rear. PS just upgraded my 19" with 20" gloss black style 8 wheels. They're the rims that look like the stormers for the RR sport.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pics coming soon. Debaged the car today. Grill is in. JJust got the gloss black vinyl in as well. I officially have a luv affair with the 3m scotch print vinyl. This stuff is amazing. Wrapped the bull nose in the front and exhaust panels in rear. I also wrapped the bar in the rear that houses the reverse camera. ETA on the matte grey is tomorrow. hopefully gloss black letters will show up in the mail shortly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gloss black letters and grill are in. Gloss black vinyl on reverse bar, side vents, front lower bull ring, and rear lower exhaust panels. FedEx guy didn't leave a note but says delivery of the matte grey was attempted... Hmmmm. Probably gonna miss him tomorrow but I'm told to leave him a note asking to leave it with leasing office. Cross you fingers for me. I need the matte grey so I can finish wrapping over the weekend. Come ooooooooonnnnnnnnn FedEx.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Im in Vermont And if anyone is Intrested I Just spoke to a guy that does The Rubber Wraps on Cars and Trucks Super reasonable pricing $900.00 and If you throw a sticker on you car to advertise his business he charges $500.00. Check it out. Im doing my roof contrast for $120.00
www.rubber-wrap.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts