Evoque Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O have a pure premium coupe and i went into the setting to noticed the screen saver option with the different backgrounds and i like the idea instead of looking at the busy home screen that has a million option! So i choose the pic as my screen saver but nothing happened? In the manual it says there is an on/off option for screen animation but i couldn't locate it. Is it possible that i dont have that option? And this was all a tease? Keep in mind i do have the 825w sound system, navigation and 360 cameras. Any input will help thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
569 Posts
O have a pure premium coupe and i went into the setting to noticed the screen saver option with the different backgrounds and i like the idea instead of looking at the busy home screen that has a million option! So i choose the pic as my screen saver but nothing happened? In the manual it says there is an on/off option for screen animation but i couldn't locate it. Is it possible that i dont have that option? And this was all a tease? Keep in mind i do have the 825w sound system, navigation and 360 cameras. Any input will help thanks!

Here is my answer from another thread asking the same question:

To activate the screen saver, you must press the screen's power button. If you press the screen's power button a second time, it will turn the screen off altogether.

The screen saver is NOT on a timed basis, like on a PC or a MAC.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is my answer from another thread asking the same question:

To activate the screen saver, you must press the screen's power button. If you press the screen's power button a second time, it will turn the screen off altogether.

The screen saver is NOT on a timed basis, like on a PC or a MAC.
Thank you very much! I will try that and will report back.
Regards,
AAA

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you mate! I've enjoying my screen saver the past week! Its great

1 - 4 of 4 Posts