Evoque Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I read this site for a while before I decided to get the Evoque. There is a lot of good information here. I have to admit I was hesitant on buying an Evoque because the closest dealer to me is in Memphis which is an hour from where I live in Jonesboro, AR. I purchased a 2013 Evoque Coupe Pure Santonrini Black. I have made one modification as you can see in the pictures. I work at Arkansas State University and our mascot is the Red Wolves. Here is our logo REDWOLF.png Here is my Evoque Evoque 4.JPG Evoque 5.JPG with the Wolf Eyes inserted on the sides. I have to say I have some minor issues after only 2,200 miles. I'm taking it in tomorrow because of the TPMS on my front left wheel. It says low pressure and I thought I had a slow leak but I've had it checked and it's fine. My windshield also cracked after having it for four weeks. They are going to look at that as well and see if the warranty will cover it but I'm sure it won't although the crack started at the base/molding. It didn't recognize the key once while trying to start once. Other than that it's great. Too many gadgets for me though coming from an FJ Cruiser for six years that I gave to my son. I'd like to paint the grill black but I'm hesitant to try it myself.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome! Very nice looking car and like your mod. It seems to me the windshield crack should be covered. Hope any issues you have remain minor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts