Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Current ride is a 09 G8 GXP. SUPER RARE... I LOVE the car. well over 400HP. My MPG are 16ish city and I've seen 24ish on the highway. I think it's just the new car itch. I don't know. I know if I go drive a RR it's going to be all over. I'm afraid of new buyers regret. I think I'm going to go test drive one this week. Sorry not really a question.. Just more of a place to soundboard for me.. Thanks all... PLEASE feel free to chime in... I LOVE the look of the RR... And I think the sportiness of it will keep me happy. It won't be a pavement queen it will be offroad...

Screen Shot 2012-03-11 at 10.33.22 AM.JPG Screen Shot 2012-07-14 at 10.51.09 PM.JPG

·
Registered
46 Posts
You already know...when you drive it, you'll likely love it!
I've had mine one whole day (pics on the way) and it's "mine"; you know the feeling, when its just...you?
I kept my Audi 3.2 Q TT Roadster, just because there is nothing quite like that windblown roar up the coast, but the Evoque is sooo fine, I just gotta keep em both!

Enjoy the test ride...:cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You already know...when you drive it, you'll likely love it!
I've had mine one whole day (pics on the way) and it's "mine"; you know the feeling, when its just...you?
I kept my Audi 3.2 Q TT Roadster, just because there is nothing quite like that windblown roar up the coast, but the Evoque is sooo fine, I just gotta keep em both!

Enjoy the test ride...:cool:
Thanks...
What dealer do you go to? Where do you suggest? I'm up near Santa Barbara... And love to travel..

·
Registered
179 Posts
I traded in my 2009 Jaguar XF supercharge at 420 hp for the Dynamic Evoque. Owned the Evoque for three weeks and love it. Would do it all over again. Good luck with your choice.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks...
What dealer do you go to? Where do you suggest? I'm up near Santa Barbara... And love to travel..
Santa Barbara is where I came from when I relocated down to Carlsbad. We have one of the two LR / Jag Dealers in SD County right here. Hoehn Land Rover Jaguar. Ask for Samantha, you won't regret it. They happen to have a black on black Dynamic Coupe they've been sitting on for a while now..... :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Santa Barbara is where I came from when I relocated down to Carlsbad. We have one of the two LR / Jag Dealers in SD County right here. Hoehn Land Rover Jaguar. Ask for Samantha, you won't regret it. They happen to have a black on black Dynamic Coupe they've been sitting on for a while now..... :cool:
Thanks again... I'll make the trek down that way... That being said, I'll never own another black car again... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts