Evoque Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Current ride is a 09 G8 GXP. SUPER RARE... I LOVE the car. well over 400HP. My MPG are 16ish city and I've seen 24ish on the highway. I think it's just the new car itch. I don't know. I know if I go drive a RR it's going to be all over. I'm afraid of new buyers regret. I think I'm going to go test drive one this week. Sorry not really a question.. Just more of a place to soundboard for me.. Thanks all... PLEASE feel free to chime in... I LOVE the look of the RR... And I think the sportiness of it will keep me happy. It won't be a pavement queen it will be offroad...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Coupé

·
Registered
46 Posts
You already know...when you drive it, you'll likely love it!
I've had mine one whole day (pics on the way) and it's "mine"; you know the feeling, when its just...you?
I kept my Audi 3.2 Q TT Roadster, just because there is nothing quite like that windblown roar up the coast, but the Evoque is sooo fine, I just gotta keep em both!

Enjoy the test ride...:cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You already know...when you drive it, you'll likely love it!
I've had mine one whole day (pics on the way) and it's "mine"; you know the feeling, when its just...you?
I kept my Audi 3.2 Q TT Roadster, just because there is nothing quite like that windblown roar up the coast, but the Evoque is sooo fine, I just gotta keep em both!

Enjoy the test ride...:cool:
Thanks...
What dealer do you go to? Where do you suggest? I'm up near Santa Barbara... And love to travel..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks...
What dealer do you go to? Where do you suggest? I'm up near Santa Barbara... And love to travel..
Santa Barbara is where I came from when I relocated down to Carlsbad. We have one of the two LR / Jag Dealers in SD County right here. Hoehn Land Rover Jaguar. Ask for Samantha, you won't regret it. They happen to have a black on black Dynamic Coupe they've been sitting on for a while now..... :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Santa Barbara is where I came from when I relocated down to Carlsbad. We have one of the two LR / Jag Dealers in SD County right here. Hoehn Land Rover Jaguar. Ask for Samantha, you won't regret it. They happen to have a black on black Dynamic Coupe they've been sitting on for a while now..... :cool:
Thanks again... I'll make the trek down that way... That being said, I'll never own another black car again... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.