Evoque Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took delivery of my replacement Evoque from Land Rover Sudbury, MA.
My original vehicle developed turbo problems just out of the gate and Mike White and his team decided to replace it by asking me to put together my dream machine. Put down the specs and 10 weeks later my new car is built shipped and unwrapped.
Buckingham Blue Coupe, 20 " wheels, Prestige package with the booming sound system,Adaptive Xenon lights,etc.
The car is really beautiful !
Thanks Sudbury Land Rover !!:cool:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Its nice to see they took care of you right when the first one developed troubles. Sounds like it should be a good looking coupe. Do you have any pictures? I sure hope this one performs flawless for you.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They placed the 20" wheels and the new vehicles apparently now have all weather tires, instead of Summer tires. The 20's perform well; quiet and the look is really beautiful....I think.
Of interest, the color, ( I think it's a shadow grey as I recall), and the design is much less likely to show brake dust and matches the vents and side bar.
Having stepped up to the electronics of the Prestige it is very noticable.
Overall, I'm very happy.
Thanks for your good wishes guys!
Much appreciated!
Safe motoring to all.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
PS

OK, I couldn't help but place the "Starfleet" license plate frames. I work in a very stodgy place where everyone has plates identifying ivy league schools etc, and I couldn't help but want to take the piss out of them.
What can I say? :cool:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Looks good, that is the first one I have seen in your color. The rims and tires look good on it.:cool:

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts