Evoque Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed my order Evoque Dynamic Fuji white, chrome wheels, pana roof, rear camera, adaptive dynamics, roof rails, tailgate and a couple more extras. First time owner on RR. Can't wait for it to arrive.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Awesome, congratulations on the purchase. Be sure to post up pictures here once you get it and your impression of the vehicle after having it a week.

Did you test drive before your purchase or did you just take the plunge?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes , first test drove the diesel which I thought was great. I week later I had the opportunity to test drive the petrol which was just fantastic and more fun to drive. That's when I decided to place my order. Decision was also made easier due to the fact that the petrol version here in Cyprus is 2000 euros cheaper.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I was going for the Audi Q5. I then read that it was up for a facelift and started looking around for something else. I then saw the Evoque and that was it. Didn't turn around to see any other car.

·
Registered
326 Posts
You will love it, got my Fuji 5 door dynamic Jan 27th and just love it, its my first Range Rover.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only thing im not sure off is that I will have the pana roof but not sure how it will look with the Santorini black top. I have only seen pictures not in real flesh.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whilst we are on the subject I have to say I was tempted to order the surround camera and the adaptive lights. I still have time to update my order. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Whilst we are on the subject I have to say I was tempted to order the surround camera and the adaptive lights. I still have time to update my order. Any suggestions?
The surround camera, IMHO, is a waste. It's really difficult to "see" with it... it sounds cooler then it really is.

·
Registered
326 Posts
The only thing im not sure off is that I will have the pana roof but not sure how it will look with the Santorini black top. I have only seen pictures not in real flesh.
I have seen the Panoramic roof on all white, silver and all black. I like it best on all black. Mine is Fuji white with the Santorini black top and panoramic roof. It looks great, the glass really blends in well in my opinion.

My Dynamic came standard with the camera system and the adaptive lights.

My take, the adaptive lights are cool, they do help on dark winding lanes. However if it was a seperate option I am not sure if they would be worth the price, and not sure what the price would be. I am glad I have them though.

The only camera I really use so far is the back up camera. Took some getting use to. I like it, I usually back into my spot at home in the garage or out side the garage. Really helps me know where to stop if I want to open the hatch or if I want it back tight as possible. Not sure how much the option cost or if it is worth it as a stand alone option. I am glad it was part of the package and I do use it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts