Evoque Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been checking everyday at landrover.com USA to build a 2013, with no luck:(

My dealership says they can order a 2013 for me but don't have the price. I am reluctant as I wanted to try and negotiate the price with them. (was attempting to get $1500 under MSRP)

Well today I check Kelly blue book on the trade value of my car I am gonna probably sell to carmax, and I decided to check the price of a 2013 Evoque in Prestige with options like the new Black roof on the fuji white or for that matter any color and guess what-it prices out my vehicle for every option that is offered as of 7/5/12 (same date they released new option info)

So now for the kicker. I built a 2012 Dynamic vs 2013 Dynamic even though I am not getting that model The new price is 2K less

and I built a 2012 Prestige along with a 2013 Prestige same options except on the 2013 I can now add the contrasting roof for $650 and guess what

The price is 2K less both times on 2012 vs 2013 They lowered their price $2000 ;) or with the added option $1350 :D

Am I doing something wrong or is this the best news yet for people on the fence? I can't believe the website kelly bluebook would have it wrong as they do not list vehicle that they don't have prices for.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My build date shows from dealership as oct 12th 2012 witha delivery by nov 27, 2012They say it should be before that. I have heard they should start howing up as early as middle of October , but who really knows Ian' talking ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I didn't try building on kbb yet.The guy at the dealership showed one of the 2013s coming in the right colors and with all the extras I wanted. He doesn't have a price point or interest rates for a purchase yet. I'll let y'all know what it starts out at and what the features cost once I have them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.