Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum, so please forgive any improper forum etiquette; as I am on a sensitive time-schedule. I'm hoping someone has specific details on the emblems for the front and back emblems: "Range Rover" for the Evoque.

Long story short: I recently had my 2016 Evoque wrapped in Matte black. The OEM emblems were taken off, when put back on, they just did not look right. The guy that wrapped my car did an excellent job with the wrap, but I guess: He purchased the emblems for the bigger Range Rover, as you guys know: The "Range Rover" letter- emblems for the evoque are different, as the hood is different.

The dealership wants to charge me 934.00 for Labor,installation, and purchase of the emblems... Which is scandalous. If any of you guys have any information that could help the guy installing it for me, I'd greatly appreciate any helpful information. I've done quite the research online, and couldn't find anything. You guys are my last hope. Thanks again!

Here is a link to what i'm talking about:

Thanks again!

-Stephanie

·
Super Moderator
590 Posts
First, Welcome to the forum.

Below are some links to a Land Rover dealer that does a lot of internet sales. I would advise buying genuine Land Rover letters, as they are curved to fit both the lift gate and bonnet contours.

There are also links to some videos to show the installation. I would also make sure when you buy the letters that they come with the templates.

Rear letters:
https://www.landrovermerriamparts.com/parts/2016/Land Rover/Range Rover Evoque/HSE?siteid=215719&vehicleid=457458&diagram=7125650
Front letters:
https://www.landrovermerriamparts.com/parts/2016/Land Rover/Range Rover Evoque/HSE/?siteid=215719&vehicleid=457458&section=BODY HARDWARE&group=HOOD

Rear letter fitting:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had to do a separate post for the front, only one video per post:(

Front letter fitting:

Thank you SO, SO much! I saw that youtube video, and the link associated with that video to purchase the emblems were sold out, Thank you so much for providing another link to available emblems! <3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts