Evoque Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else tried to fit the Loadspace Rubber Mat? (Part No: VPLVS0091)

It has slots in to accomodate the mounting hardware of the rail system in the back, but they are in the wrong place. I tried moving the hardware but they cannot be positioned and locked where the slots in the rubber are located.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yes it Does Not Fit. i removed my movable hooks. i guess the mats were designed with the fixed hooks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here's how to make it fit.1. option 1: cut the sides along the cut line to allow it to fit- this leaves the raila as well as the area besides the rails exposed (I don't like this option)2. Option 2. park your evoque outside on a hot day, and the remove the hooks and place them in so that they fit as best as possible. You may have to take out a couple of the hooks and put them in in reverse so that the rounded part of the hook locking mechanism is facing forward rather than backwards. You will likely need to push the hooks as far back on the one end to get it to fit.Gently nudge the mat in place after sitting in the heat for a few hours. It will fit. That's what I did with mine - it works great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts