Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for input on if anyone has lowered their 2011 Evoque and are there any negative side effects or suggestions. TIA

·
Registered
27 Posts
I lowered a 2014 by relocating the lower depth stop/bracket to get more plunge into the knuckles. That's about an inch drop. No ill effects, though this method was chosen specifically to keep the piston located at the same point in the strut body for both durability and damping. I would like to get another 1+" with the H&R springs, but I'm not sure we'll do that. I think lowering springs are the only over-the-counter solution.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I lowered mine on H&R springs and I really like it. Drives great and looks cool as well. No downsides at all for me.

A few recent pic after a year or so.

3AA51B90-68FD-44EE-A60E-2BBC6A95A2F6.jpeg

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a '13 dynamic that I lowered with KW coilovers
And a
'14 Prestige that I lowered with BC coilovers(then went to air ride and am in the process of painting dynamic bumpers for it.)

The KW coilovers aren't worth $2,000... I've done lots of coilovers in my life and never found KW to be worth the money. They don't go super low and the ride is just meh.....(I got mine for a $1000 brand new and still would have rather bought bc)

The BC coilovers are amazing and very well made, well worth $1000. They go a bit lower than the KW but not as low as I would like.

To go lower I came up with an air ride setup using the bc. But I have a feeling you aren't looking for that.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
What Air Suspension company is everyone going with?

also how are you liking it and did you run into any problems during install at all?

would love to see more pictures of whoever has lowered their evoque!

much appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts