Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I began reading this forum when I decided to order my Evoque. After much consideration, I settled upon the Prestige - Barolo Black with Ivory/Cherry interior. I have had it for about six weeks now. I traded my third H2 in for it and can say that it took me about 4 weeks to get accustomed to the differences after years in an H2 and having a big Chrysler 300 SRT as my fun car. Now I love it!

I have always been a car lover and appreciate the Evoque for what it is. A very unique, upscale but smaller suv and quite capable. I trust it won't disappoint me with the Maine winters we have.

I am of the female gender... so if my posts have more feminine comments in them, you will know why. ;-)

Thanks for all of the great info here - it has helped me quite a bit.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your Evoque.

I would think the only short coming in Maine could be the tires, depending on what wheel and tire package you got on your prestige.

As I am sure you know, all season tires are at best a comprimise that usually do not do all that great in snow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the acknowledgement. I'll post pictures soon :)

Reactions: FLSTFIDave

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So far, the Maine winter has not hurt me at all. The tires that came stock on my Evoque are great in the slush and snow!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congratulations on your Evoque, I like that color combo. Did you have a complete package of XPel film put on the Evoque? I have the film on the hood, bumper, lights, fogs, mirrors, door edge/cups & jamb in front of the treads and hatch lip. The installer said the Evoque is a difficult install. How do you like the film on your car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts