Evoque Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, mental illness is a terrible thing. I'm taking delivery of my second Evoque today. A Pure Plus two door. My wife has a Pure 4 door. The two door with the upgraded seats seems much more comfortable to me simply because of those seats and a much longer arm rest due to the two doors. I need to tow a trailer. Traded a four door sedan for it. The Dynamic mode in the suspension of the two door certainly adds to the stiffness of the ride.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I did not realize there was a difference between the 2 and 4 door in that respect, can you post pics of both?

Congrats on your second Evoque!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do, give me a little time. Also, now that they are sitting next to each other in the garage, the coupe is about an inch lower along the back of the roof.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Made a couple of quiick measurements. Front door lenght on 4 door car 42 inches. Two door 52 inches. Height of center post behind front door (B post) four door 15 inches, two door 13 inches.

·
Registered
30 Posts
two evoques..nice..i want to get second car but a lotus elise for my daughter and wife to share. they never understood why i like driving the car. Maybe if they had one they would understand.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well, mental illness is a terrible thing. I'm taking delivery of my second Evoque today. A Pure Plus two door. My wife has a Pure 4 door. The two door with the upgraded seats seems much more comfortable to me simply because of those seats and a much longer arm rest due to the two doors. I need to tow a trailer. Traded a four door sedan for it. The Dynamic mode in the suspension of the two door certainly adds to the stiffness of the ride.
Mental illness is a terrible thing to waste. Now all you need to do is add a convertible.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts