Evoque Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at purchasing a preowned evoque, my local dealer has a really nice 2013 Pure Premium coupe and it seems priced about right. It's just the wife, a dog and me so the coupe fits fine with us. My questions are mostly are:
Is there anything I should be looking out for specific to this model year?
Is there anything better from one year to another?
Any options that I should avoid or seek out?

I've read about the transmission software issues with the 14+ but, not much about the 6 speed. I also saw a few people with water ingestion issues on early evoques, is that a real concern or has been addressed by rover?

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's kind of what I was getting from my research. I'm not sure how I feel about buying something that the manufacturer has gradually made it worse over it's life cycle. Hahaha.

I did notice the coupe we drove had no cupholders or fold down armrest in the rear. Is that a model year thing or specific to the coupe?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know if/where there is a list of the different trim levels and their standard features/options over the years? I've been looking for quite a while and can't find anything that is evenly remotely easy to navigate.

·
Registered
518 Posts
My 2012 Coupe has cup holders in the rear seat armrest.

·
Super Moderator
569 Posts
That's kind of what I was getting from my research. I'm not sure how I feel about buying something that the manufacturer has gradually made it worse over it's life cycle. Hahaha.

I did notice the coupe we drove had no cupholders or fold down armrest in the rear. Is that a model year thing or specific to the coupe?
It could be that the Evoque Coupe you drove had the optional "rear two seating" no cost option fitted. I came very close to checking that option box when ordering our MY2013 coupe, but then we decided against it.

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 3-door 2012 - Mad 4 Wheels

·
Registered
242 Posts
Does anyone know if/where there is a list of the different trim levels and their standard features/options over the years? I've been looking for quite a while and can't find anything that is evenly remotely easy to navigate.
Download the brochure for the year of the Evoque that you are interested in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts