Evoque Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed new center caps and mud flaps today. As I was getting started holding them up to check the fit it just wasn't quite right. I called the dealer and double checked the part numbers. Yup all good to go.

So now I have three of them on. They look OK but don't match the contours of the lower plastic very well. Look in my RR Evoque accessories catalog and sure enough I have the dynamic part numbers. I should have checked the book but didn't even think about it until I went inside. Damn. What to do now.

JDiehl

·
Registered
518 Posts
Did anything change between 2012 through 2014 model year in regards to the contour of the lower plastic?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front:

Pure and Prestige models - VPLVP0065
Dynamic models- VPLVP0066

Rear:

Pure and Prestige models- VPLVP0069
Dynamic models- VPLVP0070

Not sure about the lower changing. The part numbers are from the 2014 vehicle accessories catalog.

JDiehl

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The dealership worked with me and I received the right mud flaps. They look much better!

I am pretty good at taking off the wheels. If I ever have a flat I will be prepared.

Need to source a black grille and tint my front windows to complete my list.

JDiehl

·
Registered
173 Posts
If a new grill turns out to be too $$, you may want to look into wrapping it. Haven't received a quote, but might be a cheaper alternative to replacing it.

As an example, Pure Evoque has an OEM grill for $400.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the information DVFlyer.

Do the Prestige grilles have a Land Rover logo on the drivers side or is that just part of the after market grille?

JDiehl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts