Evoque Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my baby. I have put on OEM 22" Range Rover wheels, OEM Running Boards, 5% Tint, OEM Roof Spoiler, WeatherTech window guards, Chrome side vents,

image (1).jpeg image (2).jpeg image (3).jpeg image (4).jpeg image (5).jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love those rims. I also like the exhaust tips on the dynamic. They really make the back end pop. Black coupes rock!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have the WeatherTech deflectors on my white 2013 Pure Plus coupe. I love the look with the coupe roofline. I have noticed more wind noise at high speed as a result.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love those rims. I also like the exhaust tips on the dynamic. They really make the back end pop. Black coupes rock!
The rims with tires are oem replicas so they were cheap...$1400 shipped already mounted and balanced. When I saw the deal I had to jump on it. They definitely compliment the over all look of the coupe.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Absolutely stunning -- the exact configuration (including those delightful rims) that I'd have gotten if had gone with a black dynamic instead! Awesome!

What about the interior? Show us, please! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what kind or tint do you have? What % to match the factory tint.Thanks.
The tint brand on my car is 3M. I have 5% on the front two windows and windshield brow. And on the rear three windows I put 20% 3M brand tint over the factory tint. It's dark as hell in the back seat, and u can't see in unless you cup your hands to shield your eyes from 1" away. I would love to do the entire windshield but that's frowned upon haha

·
Registered
44 Posts
The rims with tires are oem replicas so they were cheap...$1400 shipped already mounted and balanced. When I saw the deal I had to jump on it. They definitely compliment the over all look of the coupe.
So where did you get them from? And was the tires included as well? They look stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts