Evoque Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Good looking car, looks like OEM wheels that have either been painted or powdercoated. Looks very "dark":cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Cobra, I looked at all the factory option wheels but none of them were 6 spokes, I think only 9. Just curious since I would love to have those on my car :cool:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Cobra, I looked at all the factory option wheels but none of them were 6 spokes, I think only 9. Just curious since I would love to have those on my car :cool:
The wheels are certainly OEM wheels but may only have been available on the 2012 as they are not available on the 2013 models using the LandRover site.

Here is an image of the wheels in Motortrend:
http://image.motortrend.com/f/roadt...nd-rover-range-rover-evoque-5-door-wheels.jpg

My wife's Evoque has the same wheels. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are the original Evoque 6 spoke 19" rims that have been powder coated in gloss black by a local shop here in San Diego. The dealer had these done, so I don't know who did them. Dealer was asking $1800 for the rims at time of purchase, but I bargained them down. I understand you can have them done for around $600 or so, but can't state that for certainty. I couldn't find anywhere that would break down the tires and rims, clean, coat, remount and balance for that price. These are like glass and really set the Evoque off.

Incidentally, the vehicle is a 2013 and the identical wheels were on the car when purchased, just in bright silver. Changed them out for these. Land Rover site may not show them as options as they are factory wheels and local shop done. Pic here is from 2013 Land Rover on-line brochure and the wheels indeed are 6 spoke:

http://assets.config.landrover.com/...ly_us_l538_001bt_n-820_a-5door_a-pureplus.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Last week I ordered my evoque pure plus just like this one. I checked with the dealership and they will have black rims install for 995. I don't know if they are the same as in the picture. It is a beautiful vehicle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts