Evoque Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Got the Evoque cleaned up for some photos. I was very lucky to find this on a lot. Traded in an 11 RRS Supercharged. So Happy I did. If I was going to order this from scratch I could not have asked for anything else (maybe black wheels).

It is a loaded OG Dynamic 5 door. Got it at Land Rover Cherry Hill (NJ). It had the style 6 wheels and I wanted style 7. They swapped them off a 2 door in the show room for me. Paid $100 under sticker price.
Has everything and I LOVE it!

I got the deep pile waterproof floor mats and the mudflaps- do NOT put the rear ones on yourself. Let the dealer handle it.

This week I am getting a 3m clear bra installed. First time ever using one but I think it will be worth it.

Here is a link to the album
buster04's Album: Orkney Grey Dynamic Evoque 5 door. US. Loaded

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hello.

I got the deep pile waterproof floor mats and the mudflaps- do NOT put the rear ones on yourself. Let the dealer handle it.

This week I am getting a 3m clear bra installed. First time ever using one but I think it will be worth it.

Here is a link to the album
buster04's Album: Orkney Grey Dynamic Evoque 5 door. US. Loaded
Why should I pay the dealer to install the rear mud flaps? I plan to add them front and rear to my 5 door dynamic. They look good on yours. I want to add them to protect the paint and help keep stuff off the paint.

I have been thinking about the 3-m stuff too. Only have 2100 miles on mine, but a small chip up front all ready and the bugs are a pain to get off the pain.

Your's sure looks good. I see you have the rear seat entertainment, the only option I did not get, no kids at home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.