Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows the color code for Shadow Chrome wheels as mine got scratched at the vulcanizing shop :(

·
Super Moderator
560 Posts
I think you will find that Shadow Chrome is a painting process, rather than a paint "color". It's a black undercoat, with layers of silver sprayed over the top
to achieve the shadow chrome effect.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Range Rover Evoque 20" Style 7 Wheels Shadow Chrome/titanium Silver

Range Rover Evoque OEM 20" Style 7 Wheels Shadow ...

www.amazon.com › ... › Frames
Amazon.com, Inc.
Amazon.com: Range Rover Evoque OEM 20" Style 7 Wheels Shadow Chrome/Titanium Silver Alloy: Automotive.
Range Rover Evoque 20" Style 7 Wheels Shadow Chrome ...
Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay › ... › Wheels, Tires & Parts › Wheels
eBay
Range Rover Evoque OEM 20" Style 7 Wheels Shadow Chrome/Titanium Silver Alloy in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Car & Truck Parts | eBay.

www.amazon.com › ... › Frames
Amazon.com, Inc.
Amazon.com: Range Rover Evoque OEM 20" Style 7 Wheels Shadow Chrome/Titanium Silver Alloy: Automotive.
Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More | eBay › ... › Wheels, Tires & Parts › Wheels
eBay
Range Rover Evoque OEM 20" Style 7 Wheels Shadow Chrome/Titanium Silver Alloy in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Car & Truck Parts | eBay.

·
Registered
44 Posts
You should have a shop locally who can fix the scuffs and touch up the rims with the right color. They did one on my Vantage and you could not tell it'd been fixed. You can actually just tell to the right of the valve stem it's slightly rounded where they smoothed the curb damage, and then spot painted it. Try as I might I could never get the wheel paint combo colors from AM. Factory is as with the rover, black undercoat with silver overspray.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should have a shop locally who can fix the scuffs and touch up the rims with the right color. They did one on my Vantage and you could not tell it'd been fixed. You can actually just tell to the right of the valve stem it's slightly rounded where they smoothed the curb damage, and then spot painted it. Try as I might I could never get the wheel paint combo colors from AM. Factory is as with the rover, black undercoat with silver overspray.

its easy to paint a wheel since I have my own auto paint shop, problem is, we cannot duplicate the shadow chrome effect :(

·
Registered
518 Posts
The color titanium silver is noted above & I think Duplicolor offers a shadow chrome to spray over the silver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts