Evoque Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 245-45-20's currently on my Evoque which are needed new tires. I saw a good deal online for a used
set of 4 Tesla "Turbine" wheels that are 245-35-21. Range Rover service was not able to tell me much about if this wheel would be in conflict in my vehicles standard configuration. I do not want to buy wheels that will not work without modifying the car, or that will cause any driving or handling issues. Also, the wheel well already has a descent gap and I am not sure how this wheel tire combo will look as it seems the overall height of the new wheels would be around 1" shorter than the current wheels. Anyone have a firm size of tire and wheels I can fit to keep all things stock if I wanted to increase my wheels to 21 or even 22"? Appreciate any pics and advice.
Here is the wheel I thought would maybe look good with my white Evoque and silver trimming:
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Window

·
Super Moderator
620 Posts
Have a look at the thread below. I posted a link where you can enter your Evoque MY and it will show you
the specs a wheel must meet to fit your Evoque. The center bore, PCD and offset of the wheels you are buying, need to match these specs to be safe.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi FS3,
For your 20” rims, you need to purchase 20” types. A tyre shop would be able to tell you the width tolerance of your 20” based on the width in inches of the rims.
But the 20” rims must fit to 20” tyres.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi FS3,
With increasing rim size, Range Rover should be able to provide some advise. In term of rim width, there is a limit without the use of spacers. Otherwise on lock to lock of the steering, it would hit the guard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts