Evoque Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Getting ready to purchase my first Evoque. I have decided on the SE Premium. I love the look of the 20" wheels but am hearing somethings that are scaring me. I was told that the factory wheels 18" and 19" are allseason but the factory 20" are only 3 season. My thought was to purchase Evoque with standard 18" wheels but buy 20" all season tires and wheels and sell the 18". If I buy all season 20" tires are they going to handle well in winter(I live in the upper midwest. Lot of snow)? I really don't want to be swapping out tires every season because I will mostly be driving it in the winter. am I better off getting the 19" factory tires? I hate to settle for less than what I wanted but am getting frustrated figuring this out. I don't want 20" tires if the traction, handling and ride are extremely compromised with 20". Why wouldn't Landrover offer all season 20" tires?
I feel that the sales people are telling me whatever is best is what they have in stock(no surprise here). Appreciate your input as i know nothing about this type of thing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts