Evoque Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ALL:
I am in need of a wiring diagram for the Xenon/LED headlight. The 14 pin plug wiring arrangement/definition is needed as I am retrofitting these into my Pure model w/halogens. A simplified diagram or sketch to identify each pin would be needed. If any person can help or point me in the direction to access to such info . . . other than TOPIx which is for shops, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, in advance for help!!

Dfz. :):(:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello ALL:
I am in need of a wiring diagram for the Xenon/LED headlight. The 14 pin plug wiring arrangement/definition is needed as I am retrofitting these into my Pure model w/halogens. A simplified diagram or sketch to identify each pin would be needed. If any person can help or point me in the direction to access to such info . . . other than TOPIx which is for shops, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, in advance for help!!

Dfz. :):(:)

Please would you share your success? I'm trying to handle the same issue myself.

Thanks in advance and good luck!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can get you the wiring diagram from Topix workshop manual also if you haven't already found it. I'm at a dealer so I have access

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can get you the wiring diagram from Topix workshop manual also if you haven't already found it. I'm at a dealer so I have access
Thanks, I was able to locate a diagram. I have already completed my retrofit project successfully. I have posted pics here which were originally posted in another forum located at babyrr.com.

Here are the photos of conversion from halogens to Xenon/signature DRL's.

I finally completed my OEM HID/DRL conversion from Halogens. It took longer than expected . . . but it looks/operates like factory installed.

Mfz aka Dfz aka 3fz :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Greetings all. I'm wanting to make the same conversion with my headlights and am in need of the wire diagram for xenon LED headlight. Thanks for the help.Mijo

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from Germany...

I am also looking for a wiring diagram of the headlights.
Is it possible that someone could send it to me?

Thanks a lot.

Michael

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi

I am from Sydney .I am owning SD4 pure with Halogen headlamps and i recently purchased the xenon HID headlamps from UK . I am looking to install them myself as i couldnt get any support here. Land Rover denies to install them as they didnt originally came with the car.

Could you please help me with the wiring diagram .

Thanks in advance.
evoque Left Side.png evoque Right Side.png

·
Registered
7 Posts
I finally got them today and installed them .No luck. The DRL's were working fine however , Xenon Turns on and immediately turns off. Do i need to do anything with the Harness .Pleaseeeee Helppppp.. Spent a lot of money on them .Now they dont seem to work .

·
Registered
64 Posts
I bought LED headlights too and about to do it this weekend, from what I've learned reading through the forums, what you're experiencing is normal from a direct swap. There are 3 options at this point:

1) Internal wiring work is needed
2) buy a IID GAP TOOL and program your car from halogen to Xenon (although I've read this works and doesn't work from multiple members which is why I still haven't bought the tool yet)
3) buy a cheap $80-$100 HID kit and install that.

i think I might try option 3, then 2, but won't try option 1.

let me know what you think and what you want to attempt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts