Evoque Forums banner

New/Aftermarket 19" tires?? Hard time finding them...

4K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  ddsski 
#1 ·
Hello all...
I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue... I have a 2012 Evoque Prestige w/ 19" Conti tires that need replacing, problem is that I'm having a hard time finding any anywhere other than tirerack.com, Goodyear Firestone & others say they don't manufacture a replacement tire yet... (Odd??)
The ones that seem to be the best available on tirerack (Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia) seem to have completely opposite reviews so that has me leery of getting the set. Does anyone have an insight to these or other tires that they'd recommend? I'm in Chicago so I'm looking for a quite/comfy all-season tire with good snow/wet/dry handling.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY/ALL HELP!! :eek::D

#2 ·
You may want to check in the tire and wheel section of this site. Ive been happy with the Yokahama YK580. Goodyear is the only one I know of making an A/T tire in a 19 inch, 255/55/19.

#3 ·
I have the Pirreli Scorpion Verde tires that are also available on Tirerack for around the same price as the Bridgestones. They seem fine, and I'll probably go with those again to save $400 versus buying the Continentals from my LR dealer. Not sure if I'm willing to take a chance on the cheapest tire in that list: Kumho Solus @ $160 each.

#4 ·
I had Kumhos on my Cooper S and couldn't get them off fast enough! Picked up the Yokohama tires at Discount Tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.