Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of my new 2016 Evoque HSE on New Year's Eve and absolutely love it. It's fun to drive and super easy to parallel park. The technology is good but the remote is a bit slow. Still, it's nice to have a remote start. That's why I got the 2016. I'm in Wisconsin and it's something I use a lot. One thing I'm not thrilled with is the navigation. The one on my Lincoln was much better, but I'm making do.

Donna

Raven the Rover sm.jpg

·
Registered
518 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
12 Posts
What do you think about the transmission ? I'm looking at getting a 2016 as well , but have heard some people complaining about the gear box, maybe the 16 is better than the 15

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I test drove the 15, I had a hard time with it because I'd press down on the gas pedal and it would hesitate and then BOOM, it would go. It was really touchy. But when I got my 16, I didn't notice any of this. It's nice and smooth. I'm not an expert, just somebody that drives a lot (commuting), but it works fine for me. I like it a lot better than the 15s that I drove.

·
Registered
76 Posts
oh how sad, my 15 is that way, hesitate then boom. If the 16 is better then I wish they would throw that program into my 15 !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts