Evoque Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the LR brand with my recent order of a 2016 Evoque (still trying to make final decision which trim). I'm currently stationed overseas, but I'll be picking up my Evoque in upstate NY after I return home. I'll likely be returning to the Baltimore, MD area in 2016, so I'm a little all over the place.
I've been really interested in the Evoque since its initial release. With the 2016 model refresh, now seems like the right time to buy. I'll be selling/trading my 2013 Veloster Turbo prior to delivery (I'm into unique looking cars apparently).
-Will

·
Registered
373 Posts
Good luck the the new car. If you like performance, you might think about the MagneRide suspension. Not sure what its avail is these days, but worth every cent.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks! Would you say the magneride offers a more comfortable ride when driving normally?
Without question. I have an extremely messed up back (motorcycle crashes etc.) and the benefit of MagneRide is it is a very smooth, easy-going ride until you thrash it into corners when it instantly becomes a high performance suspension. This is my second car with MagneRide. Will not own a car without it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts