Evoque Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to have somehow disengaged the night time light on my car. In other words when it is dark out and I unlock and open the car, none of the lights come on, not even the ones below the side view mirrors. I went through the menus and looked around the car but did not see anything obvious (to me) that I had turned off. Before I go through the manual, figured I would just ask here real quick.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called the service department at my dealership and got the answer. The center dome light if pressed and held moves the lights from auto to off. I had my brother in law as a DD a few weeks ago and must have pressed it and held it by mistake. Fixed now, just wanted to pass the information along.

·
Registered
17 Posts
And if a lamp is broken or taken away (so that one of the lamps is not at its place inside the car) the car stays dark also. Easy way to have the owner know, that there is a lamp missing, lost or tilt.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for the info!! I got my Evoque today and got home after dark. When I went to look for some items in the "trunk" no lights came on. But now they do!! When the front center lamp is pressed for two seconds or more it turns on/off the interior lighting and also flashes indicating that the setting has been changed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts