Evoque Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have experienced on more then 3 separate occassions where the audio is disabled after disconnecting from a phone call. Usually after a call either the radio or the cd player will resume, but sometimes after pressing the "red" call disconnect button or even just having the caller disconnect, the audio stays off. If any of you have experienced this same situation, it would be worth noting.

Once the audio is off, there does not appear to be an easy solution to reactivating the audio. I have tried many different attempts at turning off the radio, switching to the cd player, and have not been successful. The only solution that works consistently is to pull over (if driving) stop, turn off the vehicle and lock yourself inside with the key fob remote. Wait a few seconds until the system completely shuts down. Then you can restart as normal and the audio will return.

I will mention this to the dealer when I take her in for her first visit. To be continued.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The make of my phone is an LG from US Cellular. I have not tried to disconnect it from the Bluetooth through the touch screen in the car. That maybe another solution. If it happens again, I will give that a try.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is compatible since it does work 99.9% of the time. I did have the same condition occur today and was able to remedy the situation by disconnecting the call directly from my phone.

·
Registered
373 Posts
It is compatible since it does work 99.9% of the time. I did have the same condition occur today and was able to remedy the situation by disconnecting the call directly from my phone.
Well, did you look on their site? They list each feature individually and tell you what works, what doesn't.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It might not be a problem with your evoque; it's more likely the bluetooth is not 'disconnecting' from the radio after the call is terminated. I sometimes have the same problem with my android phone in my mercedes. Usually a re-boot of the phone fixes it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts