Evoque Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a no-drill licnse plate bracket for the Evoque? I have seen them for other vehicles, but not for the Evoque. It pains me greatly to drill the nose of this beautiful car to add the plate required here in California. I've only had the vehicle a few weeks and just received the plates. I can hope nobody notices, stand the fixer ticket but getting stopped is just a PITA.

Anyone have any good intel? Thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Replying to my own post with an answer..... Skene Design

They have them for most any vehicle including the Evoque. The ONLY point I would make is the plate may obstruct the trans oil cooler air flow so I am still not positive this is the way to go. Great idea, and if it were far enough away I think the air flow would probably get around the plate anyway. This does not yse a backing, just the plain plate and brackets.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Replying to my own post with an answer..... Skene DesignThey have them for most any vehicle including the Evoque. The ONLY point I would make is the plate may obstruct the trans oil cooler air flow so I am still not positive this is the way to go. Great idea, and if it were far enough away I think the air flow would probably get around the plate anyway. This does not yse a backing, just the plain plate and brackets.
What did you do about your front license plate? Did you use the one from Skene Design?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts