Evoque Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
My problem with you is that you don’t know what you’re talking about but keep talking like you do. You’re a complete retard.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ok so listen. I remember now that I marked my harmonic balancer before removing. I went back and looked at it and found it is off now. That means my timing was off BEFORE I did the work. None of you guys were able to tell me that? I thought this was a knowledgeable forum I can go to for GOOD information. Instead it was a place full of useless information sending me astray.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My problem with you is that you don’t know what you’re talking about but keep talking like you do. You’re a complete retard.
Give him a piece of your mind BM. I'm tired of lads like A-Rod acting like the know what they're talking about. I was doing engines when he was in diapers. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Huh what the hell? Dude beastmode are you lost boy or something? If you open timing chain first and it work then you put timing chain back on and now not work how can it be not time correctly before start?

·
Registered
9 Posts
How did you go about replacing the actuator? I have the same problem, I’ve removed the valve cover and found the pin broken..

21 - 26 of 26 Posts