Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the back of my mind, I always knew I was drawn to the Evoque Coupe because it reminded me of my old CRX from back school.

Ironically, I just happened to walk out of the parking lot and see this photo opp. Had to snap a photo and share. If you're too a fan of the CRX and Evoque, hopefully you'll enjoy.

I was quite surprised at the size difference. For some reason, I always think of the Evoque as being small. I think that's because we replaced our LR4 with one.

But seeing them side-by-side help realign my distorted visual perception and reaffirmed suspicions about my attraction. The visual similarities between the two designs are obvious. Don't you think?

Even more ironic, the CRX I had decades ago was also white.

No going back though, that's for sure!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Who has't owned a Honda Civic at some point in their lives? On size, It's funny you should mention that. I moved from an FJ Cruiser to the Evoque, so I always think of the Evoque as small, but if you are in a normal car, say a Jaguar XF, like I was, and see an Evoque coming up behind you, they look pretty big. I guess the Evoque is in between small and big. Happy driving, everyone!

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Honda civic and evoque dont even match. Is that a joke? I owned a 92 Honda Accord DX 5 speed. it was the biggest piece of shit i ever owned. Dont you ever compare a freakin range rover and a old ass civic. I had an XF as well and when i first sat in the evoque it blew my mind how comfortable it was and what i was missing from an SUV. The change was second nature.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts