been my lil work in progress since nov
+dvd in motion (nav screen)
+wireless headphone ,headrest dvd's
+265 35 22 inch custom rims
+brembo covers (lol);)
+hamann lowering system
+hamann reprogrammed ecu (1st in us)
+wireless electric exhaust cutout
(these pics before the lowering system added)

IMG_4071.png photo.PNG
(these after lowering system and chip,exhaust)
photo.JPG photo (3).jpg :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did the ECU remap make any difference in performance? What did it cost? Thanks.
Yes, coupled with the exhaust it's a completely new vehicle . The ride cornering has improved yet cant truly judge if ride has been hampered.its on been a day 2300 ecu700 lowering

·
Registered
94 Posts
Cool - yeah I was going to contact them for the ECU. Do you mind sharing how much it ran you because I didn't see prices posted online.

What exhaust did you get?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Frankly those Brembo calipers works for 99% of us. Not too many Evoque drivers go off road, and those racing them are far less(so braking performance is rarely, if ever, an issue). Looking at yours made me order a set(can't go wrong for 10 bucks). I've done Brembo/drilled rotors upgrade on different vehicles before and the cost and effort to retrofit is just not worthwhile(and this was on a course racing Subaru)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow that looks great! You need to do the Range Rover letters front and rear in black, I did mine on my Fuji white dynamic, looks really good.

So does the ECU add lots of power? Better acceleration? Worth the money?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Personsonally live the ecu, I'm not a tech head but def notice the diff in power . Thanks for the comments regarding the covers. I will try the blackout lettering.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Personsonally live the ecu, I'm not a tech head but def notice the diff in power . Thanks for the comments regarding the covers. I will try the blackout lettering.
How much cutting did you have to do with the covers? Got mine and it seems that I have to chop quite abit off to make it fit. X.x

·
Registered
251 Posts
Safado,
I'm confused. Only Hamann ECU upgrade I can find on their web site is for the deisel. Also, how did you manage to get the Brembo brake covers to work?
Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
It's now been almost two months since Safado told us about a new ECU upgrade. Can't seem to get him to amplify. Anyone know anything about the Hamann upgrade?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts