been my lil work in progress since nov
+dvd in motion (nav screen)
+wireless headphone ,headrest dvd's
+265 35 22 inch custom rims
+brembo covers (lol);)
+hamann lowering system
+hamann reprogrammed ecu (1st in us)
+wireless electric exhaust cutout
(these pics before the lowering system added)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Sport utility vehicle
(these after lowering system and chip,exhaust)
Range rover evoque Vehicle Automotive tire Range rover Car Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did the ECU remap make any difference in performance? What did it cost? Thanks.
Yes, coupled with the exhaust it's a completely new vehicle . The ride cornering has improved yet cant truly judge if ride has been hampered.its on been a day 2300 ecu700 lowering

·
Registered
94 Posts
Cool - yeah I was going to contact them for the ECU. Do you mind sharing how much it ran you because I didn't see prices posted online.

What exhaust did you get?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Frankly those Brembo calipers works for 99% of us. Not too many Evoque drivers go off road, and those racing them are far less(so braking performance is rarely, if ever, an issue). Looking at yours made me order a set(can't go wrong for 10 bucks). I've done Brembo/drilled rotors upgrade on different vehicles before and the cost and effort to retrofit is just not worthwhile(and this was on a course racing Subaru)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow that looks great! You need to do the Range Rover letters front and rear in black, I did mine on my Fuji white dynamic, looks really good.

So does the ECU add lots of power? Better acceleration? Worth the money?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Personsonally live the ecu, I'm not a tech head but def notice the diff in power . Thanks for the comments regarding the covers. I will try the blackout lettering.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Personsonally live the ecu, I'm not a tech head but def notice the diff in power . Thanks for the comments regarding the covers. I will try the blackout lettering.
How much cutting did you have to do with the covers? Got mine and it seems that I have to chop quite abit off to make it fit. X.x

·
Registered
251 Posts
Safado,
I'm confused. Only Hamann ECU upgrade I can find on their web site is for the deisel. Also, how did you manage to get the Brembo brake covers to work?
Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
It's now been almost two months since Safado told us about a new ECU upgrade. Can't seem to get him to amplify. Anyone know anything about the Hamann upgrade?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts