Evoque Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures of OEM black roof rails installed. For some time now I had been debating whether to install them or not, and since I had never seen an Evoque with the roof rails installed, I was definitely hesitant to do so.

I can't stress enough how pleased I am that I decided to install them - they really complement the overall look of the vehicle. As with anything, it all comes down to a matter of personal taste (so I'm certain not everyone will like how they look), but after having installed them I now feel the Evoque looked "incomplete" when it didn't have them. By the way, they are hardly noticeable from inside and do not interfere at all with the open-air feeling the pano roof provides.

Big THANKS to Pat Land over at Land Rover Hoffman Estates; not only for the great price for parts and install, but most of all for the excellent customer service he and everyone else provided while I was there.

If you've been thinking about installing roof rails and remain undecided, trust me: They are definitely worth it.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the post. I have ordered them with my black panoramic. There's always that element of doubt. Thanks mate.

·
Registered
29 Posts
This post is helpful. How much did you pay for your rails? I was quoted $750 + $200 for some roof guard. What is that? Can you install them yourself?

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Evocurios,

What is the exact URL for their website or contact information? Thanks.

Jon

The rails can be installed yourself, but I had a dealer do it. I bought them from Pat Land (Call sign "Land Rover" on this site). I paid 561 for the rails and 161 for the finishing kit(required if you have a pano roof). Shipping was an additional 40, which included shipping for several other accessories. He was great to work with.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sincethis is an old thread, does anyone know if Pat's still on here, or what his email address is? I sent a PM but hadn't received a response. I'm interested in purchasing roof rails and he sounds great. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts