Evoque Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today marks one year since I bought my Evoque. Took it into the dealer today for the 1st annual service which is the first time it's been in the shop. Zero problems to date.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Great news! Many on this forum are having problems with condensation in the intercooler. Have you driven in the rain, then accelerate your vehicle to pass others? If so, and you hadn't experienced the "restricted engine scenario" then this problem may NOT be attributable to ALL Evoques.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't had that problem yet. They said there were three recalls which they took care of in the service but that wasn't one.

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes, it should not matter where you bought the vehicle- it should be free and they should give you a loaner while the work is performed.
That was my experience as well. The only issue I have had with my car was the low engine coolant which is really a minor problem.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was my experience as well. The only issue I have had with my car was the low engine coolant which is really a minor problem.
Can you explain? I never had that problem but am getting a low coolant message since getting the car back from the dealer. Could be my imagination but it also seems the downshifts when braking are a little jerkier.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The engine coolant thing is essentially the engine coolant they use in this car evaporates very easily. Lots of people have been taking it in to get it filled in a pretty short amount of miles, myself included. It is an easy fix and I had my service done while the car was in there.

Can't help you with the downshift thing.

·
Registered
482 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts