Evoque Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
560 Posts
You didn't specify if the whole mirror is loose, or just the mirror cover.

If you go here: 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Parts - Land Rover Parts Center - Call (800) 574-9217 for Genuine Land Rover Parts and Accessories
and look at the parts diagram for the side view mirrors, you will see there is one bolt to hold the mirror assembly to the door. It also appears that the mirror cover simply
snaps into place. If it is the mirror cover that is loose, you may have to carefully remove it and see if there is a way to adjust the part on the mirror housing that the cover snaps into,
to make it fit tighter.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank for the response. I checked out the manual. Not sure that the cover just snaps in place, but will ck. It is just the cover and not the mirror.
Mike

·
Super Moderator
560 Posts
looks like the entire mirror is loose Question is how to get to the big bolt that seems to secure it.
Most cars just have a triangular "sail panel" that easily pops off to expose the hardware holding the mirror in place. I just took a look at my Evoque. Because they put a stereo tweeter in the window
trim, it looks like the whole window trim surround has to come off. If you're still under warranty, I would have the dealer fix it. If not under warranty, I would go to a reputable body shop, and get an estimate to remove the trim and tighten the bolt. Body shops have a lot of experience removing trim, and have the special tools required to release different types of clips that might be holding the trim piece on.

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts