Evoque Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Based on the Range Rover Evoque Coupe SD4, the Overfinch Evoque GTS, packing a 190hp 2.2-liter engine, was unveiled at the Goodwood FOS over the weekend.A styling kit consisting of aerodynamic body parts and a custom interior & paint job comes in at just over £90,000. All parts fit to the standard mounting points, including the front & rear bumper, and side skirts, while a set of Overfinch Harrier 22-inch alloys finished in diamond tuned gloss black also form part of the package.

Continue Reading @ Overfinch Evoque GTS Unveiled at Goodwood

·
Registered
482 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
WOW, I love that shade of purple. If I could get my badges, lettering and brake calipers dipped that shade of purple I would do it in a minute. Maybe even a few more little bits like purple interior lighting and purple center caps for the rims.

We can call it the "Evoque Forums.Net" Tuner package. :p

·
Registered
94 Posts
I tend to think all these special editions are overworked and cheesy. But I gotta say, love the Storm Trooper interior! Empire Death March playing in my head.
Yeah I kind of agree with you on that - also, it's annoying to see these versions come out and then the general public doesn't have access to purchase so what's really the point anyways.

Most of them have been over the top though IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts