Evoque Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As part of choosing a new car, I like to read the Owner's Guide. Well, the unhelpful folks at JLR no longer make downloadable PDF files available, and the online manual is not only a pain to navigate, but also employs a really shabby search.

Fortunately, I'm able to deal with such nonsense. After a couple days of work, I've written a program to gather up all the individual bits and pieces, turning the entire content into a single html file which can be browsed and searched with your favorite web browser (mine, these days, is Vivaldi). So here's a link to a zip file containing the 2018 Evoque manual as an html file and a subdirectory of all its images: https://mega.nz/#!wLJV3QAa!fE704WFQNDKbmXPxh8Xrx_z-U0X12bTZpvVETyausDM Unzip to any directory, just don't rename the _files subdirectory.

If anyone is interested, I can also generate versions of the 2016 and 2017 Evoque manuals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
As part of choosing a new car, I like to read the Owner's Guide. Well, the unhelpful folks at JLR no longer make downloadable PDF files available, and the online manual is not only a pain to navigate, but also employs a really shabby search.

Fortunately, I'm able to deal with such nonsense. After a couple days of work, I've written a program to gather up all the individual bits and pieces, turning the entire content into a single html file which can be browsed and searched with your favorite web browser (mine, these days, is Vivaldi). So here's a link to a zip file containing the 2018 Evoque manual as an html file and a subdirectory of all its images: https://mega.nz/#!wLJV3QAa!fE704WFQNDKbmXPxh8Xrx_z-U0X12bTZpvVETyausDM Unzip to any directory, just don't rename the _files subdirectory.

If anyone is interested, I can also generate versions of the 2016 and 2017 Evoque manuals.
I would love one for the 2016 Evoque. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts