Evoque Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone run into the above two codes simultaneously? There are currently no noticeable symptoms other than the CE light. I have access to a shop manual and am fairly mechanical.......low pressure fault is the first code and the EVAP code is the second. Thanks in advance to the community for any guidance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
As crickets chirp.....I realize the platform is relatively new and these rigs don't readily lend themselves to DIY......but had hoped maybe someone had seen one or both?

I am aware of the gas cap (0442) code....but on the P 0008A....trying to determine if it is indeed the sensor.....which sits high on the engine under the cover between the oil cap and transmission fluid dipstick.....or is the low pressure fuel sensor detecting the fuel pump getting ready to quit?

The sensor (which is attached to hoses on each side and is only sold as an assembly....fuel supply manifold is the search term....LR079937)......

Will update as I proceed....any thoughts are appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuel pump

took off apron which covers fuel tank....there is then a metal shield/cradle. Found no obvious signs of leak or disconnected lines...everything seemed tight. Beyond my scope....off to the stealership.

they said fuel pump tested suboptimal and was replaced.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Has anyone run into the above two codes simultaneously? There are currently no noticeable symptoms other than the CE light. I have access to a shop manual and am fairly mechanical.......low pressure fault is the first code and the EVAP code is the second. Thanks in advance to the community for any guidance.

Which diagnostic mechine do you use ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts