Evoque Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having noticed a panel gap issue between the rear tail lights and the top of the rear bumper on my car, I went to the dealer and measured 5 other Evoques. They ALL had the same issue. We're raising this to the attention of Land Rover, but wanted to see if anyone had the same problem. Look at your rear tail light bottom, where it meets the top of the rear bumper. As you face the car, the right (passenger side) tail light seems to be touching the rear bumper - no gap - in most cases. The left (driver's side) tail light has the proper gap. In some cases, the fit on the right tail light is so tight that driving it will cause the tail light to crack a little at the bottom. Please note if you're having this issue. It was very disconcerting to see 5 Evoques on the lot all have the same issue, not just mine. PHOTOS ENCLOSED BELOW.

pg1.jpg

pg2.jpg

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well when I get back in the USA in two more weeks, I am going to closely check mine now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great replies. Be interested to see what other owners (and dealers) are seeing as well...

·
Registered
482 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts