Evoque Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Im new to this forum so thanks in advance for any help or guidance that you can give me. I have a 2013 Evoque and when i went to start the car this morning, I got the following message " Parking Brake Requires Calibration Apply Foot And Parking Brake". So the parking brake is engaged and when i follow these instructions nothing happens to release or go through calibration procedure. I have also tried to do the EPB service mode steps to deactivate braking and have tried to disconnect battery for 30mins to reset but that doesn't work either. Also i noticed the red "BRAKE" light is also on in the speedometer window and red "PARK" light is on next to the word RANGE ROVER. My only option at this point is a tow to the dealer. Does anyone know how to get EPB released? or anything I can try? Thanks!
Motor vehicle Mode of transport Transport Speedometer Tachometer

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi this error about 4 months ago, and thankfully someone helped me here. there’s a small battery behind the glove box. you can find it in amazon for about $17. its a PS 1212, my friend swapped it for me, took about 10minutes

Hi guys, Im new to this forum so thanks in advance for any help or guidance that you can give me. I have a 2013 Evoque and when i went to start the car this morning, I got the following message " Parking Brake Requires Calibration Apply Foot And Parking Brake". So the parking brake is engaged and when i follow these instructions nothing happens to release or go through calibration procedure. I have also tried to do the EPB service mode steps to deactivate braking and have tried to disconnect battery for 30mins to reset but that doesn't work either. Also i noticed the red "BRAKE" light is also on in the speedometer window and red "PARK" light is on next to the word RANGE ROVER. My only option at this point is a tow to the dealer. Does anyone know how to get EPB released? or anything I can try? Thanks!
View attachment 4648

1 - 4 of 4 Posts