Evoque Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Cayenne doesn't come supercharged either. A Cayenne Turbo is offered, which is entirely different from a supercharger. Thus, that can't be a selling point for you. The Cayenne has been on the market longer, meaning that it's more likely to have any bugs worked out. The MS908P is certainly more eye catching, but I can see the Cayenne being a more tolerable car for daily driving.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Interesting, will love to see if it lets me modify TCM control unit for example seen as Land Rover doesn't seem to get it right.

·
Registered
518 Posts
The Evoque isn't in the same league as the Cayenne. The RR Sport is usually what's compared to the Cayenne.

·
Registered
335 Posts
No brainer--Cayenne and I'm not a Porsche guy. Soon not to be a RR guy if the tuning doesn't straighten out the slushbox.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I got rid of my Full Fat Range to get the Evoque. Living in Los Angeles I do not find over-sized, over powered 4x4s attractive. My wife, however (who does not have to drive to meetings!), loves her Sport.

·
Registered
335 Posts
OK, agree there. Kind of like an F Type v an XF in reality. A sport certainly is no Cayenne.
Macan v Evoque.....Evoque is still almost a foot smaller ??10inches??. People don't realize, even hard to when looking at it, that its only 171 inches long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts